We follow the Newton Public Schools calendar for holiday closures. However, we do NOT always follow the school system for weather closures. You will always be notified by email and Instagram (follow @tdaofsiagel) if there is or is not going to be dance on a snowy day.
Please email email@example.com to make sure we have your correct email address for these and other important notifications.
- We have THREE recital shows in June. Every class is assigned to a show. You will be told the exact show(s) your dancer is in by the spring. We do our very best to have siblings in the same show but there is NO Guarantee that we will be able to do so!
- Dress rehearsals are MANDATORY. There are TWO dress rehearsal dates, but some dancers will only need to attend one. At this time, we recommend reserving BOTH afternoons, and you will be informed of your child's rehearsal day assignment by the spring.
- Dance Competitions are free and open to the public, we urge all TDA dancers to come and watch/support our teams! We perform all weekend, but do not know exact times until the week of the competition. Please call or email us if you want to find out the best time(s) to attend the competition.
- 9/14 and 9/15 OPEN HOUSE! Come see the studio
- 9/19 First Week of Dance!
- 9/26 Closed for Rosh Hashanah
- 10/5 Closed for Yom Kippur
- 10/10 Closed for Indigenous Peoples Day/Dance Camp (ages 3-7)
- 10/14 Kids Night Out Monster Mash Bash (ages 5-11)
- 10/31 Halloween- Closing at 4:30pm -No regularly scheduled afternoon classes - Halloween Dance Spooktacular 3:30-4:30pm (Monday Students Only)
- 11/11 Closed for Veteran's Day/Dance Camp (ages 3-7)
- 11/23-11/27 Closed for Thanksgiving
- 12/24-12/31 Closed for December Vacation
- 12/27-12/30 December Dance Camp (ages 3-7)
- 1/1-1/2 Closed for New Year's Day
- 1/3 Classes Resume!
- 1/16 Closed for Martin Luther King Day
- 2/20-2/26 Closed for February Vacation
- 4/17-4/23 Closed for April Vacation
- 5/27-5/29 Closed for Memorial Day
- June 6 & 7 Dress Rehearsal @ Regis College
- Solo Recital June 7th @ Regis College
- June 11th Recital @ Regis College
- Schools Out Dance Camp TBD