Everyone deserves the chance to dance!
Adaptive dance classes provide engaging, joyful, and high quality movement instruction for children ages 2-10 with disabilities including down syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays, intellectual disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Support, encouragement, and positive relationships promote learning!
Rainbowdance for ages 2-5 :
Students enrolled in adaptive dance will experience physical, social, and emotional benefits including:
Adaptive Dance (ages 5-10):
- Cost: $300/child (10-week session); $240/child (8-week session)
- 8-week Spring session from April 9th-June 11th (no class April 16th or May 28th)
- Prorated sessions available for mid-season registration if capacity allows
- $50 discount if you are enrolling 2 children
- For families registered for more than one class or student, payment plans available
- Intake form will be completed before the start of the session to ensure that this class is an appropriate fit