Everyone deserves the chance to dance!
Adaptive dance classes provide engaging, joyful, and high quality movement instruction for children ages 2-10 with disabilities including down syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays, intellectual disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Support, encouragement, and positive relationships promote learning!
July!! Drop in to Rainbowdance for ages 2-5 :
July!! Drop into Adaptive Dance for ages 5-10:
Students enrolled in adaptive dance will experience physical, social, and emotional benefits including:
Adaptive and Rainbowdance info:
- Cost is $25 per Summer drop in, $300/child for fall session(12-week session)
- 12-week fall session begins September 13th- December 10th
- Prorated sessions available for mid-season registration if capacity allows
- $50 discount if you are enrolling 2 children
- For families registered for more than one class or student, payment plans available
- Intake form will be completed before the start of the session to ensure that this class is an appropriate fit