Everyone deserves the chance to dance!
Adaptive dance classes provide engaging, joyful, and high quality movement instruction for children ages 5-10 with disabilities including down syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays, intellectual disabilities, and physical disabilities.
Support, encouragement, and positive relationships promote learning!
Rainbowdance for ages 1.5-5 :
Students enrolled in adaptive dance will experience physical, social, and emotional benefits including:
- Cost: $300/child (10-week session)
- FREE TRIALS: 11:30am on December 4th and 11th!
- 10-week session from January 8th-March 19th (no class Feb 26th)
- Prorated sessions available for mid-season registration if capacity allows
- $50 discount if you are enrolling 2 children
- For families registered for more than one class or student, payment plans available
- Intake form will be completed before the start of the session to ensure that this class is an appropriate fit